What is a dream wedding, or more importantly, what would be your dream wedding? It’s rather subjective, isn’t it? We are all individuals, with different likes and dislikes and expectations. So how do we decide what type of wedding and wedding package we want, and most importantly where? Do we choose a traditional wedding in a church or something very different and very romantic such as a beach wedding?
My daughter is getting married very soon and, of course, her sister and I have found ourselves very much caught up in the excitement of it all.
I’m sitting here in my garden on a lovely morning, the sun is shining, the air is fresh and warm. I can smell the honeysuckle that’s climbing up my fence. Suddenly I hear seagulls overhead. Oh, those lovely beaches that I had visited, sat and relaxed on. Pondering about my daughter’s up and coming wedding, my thoughts begin to wander back to my wedding day forty years ago.
It was a cold November day in England. You can find best usa nude beaches to enjoy your day. I stood outside our beautiful red stone church shivering with the cold in a white full length wedding dress while the photographer took the wedding photographs.
It was still a wonderful day but if I was honest I would have loved to have stood on a tropical beach with warm white sand between my toes, bathed in the dreamy, romantic light of a tropical evening, surrounded by the aroma of tropical flowers and rustling palm trees. And listen to the soft lapping of warm azure water upon the beach with the man I love beside me sharing the most romantic unforgettable experiences of my life.
So I thought, if I had had my wedding on a beach, maybe a tropical beach, what do I need in my wedding plan and I came up with a few ideas. So if you too have decided to have that wonderful beach wedding, have a look at some of my ideas when planning your beach wedding package:
- What time of year, as this could influence your destination?
- How many guest/family do you wish to invite.
- List the locations where you wish to marry. Think about how far you want to travel and the cost.
- What is the theme of the beach wedding? Do you want a casual or formal wedding? It can be as casual as you like, but I think nude would raise a few eyebrows. But hey what the heck, it’s your day and if you can find a nude beach, go for it!
- The colour scheme you would like. It doesn’t have to be white.
- Do you want to arrange everything yourself or would you rather put the whole thing in the hand of a professional expert.
- Think about the venue very carefully, there are many types to suit all pockets.
- And most importantly: budget.
Of course there is a lot more to planning a beach wedding or any wedding, but you have to start somewhere. Research the books and magazines that are available. Select a range and read as many as you can. Look for articles that other brides have maybe written about their beach wedding package. Look on YouTube, I know there are many videos available there. All these will give you expert advice.
Your wedding day is one of the most important and most unforgettable days in your life so I wish you your dream wedding and wonderful memories.
Linda Saunders is a Internet Marketer, retired Social Worker and bridal accessories business owner whose interest include home crafts, cooking, entertaining, art and painting and her three cats.